Re/Max {An Evening of Shining Stars}



When I was asked to do the first ever RE/MAX of the Carolinas Event, I thought " yes, " how exciting! But what I did not know is that I would be surrounded by the best of the best. I would be taking pictures and mixing with the the top real estate producers in North and South Carolina. This was exciting! So I asked myself what is RE/MAX? I was amazed at what I learned while enjoying the awards banquet.


I have seen the commercial "no one sells more real estate then RE/MAX," but I had no idea what this brand stood for. They actually have to prove themselves month after month. Not only do they sell more but they also make more! They also are a HUGE sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network & Susan G. Komen! They just celebrated a milestone by donating over $100 Million to CMN.

The evening was hosted by Danner Evans of WMBF news and featured entertainment by Mark Roberts and Breeze. It was a great event and I'm glad to have been a part of the celebration of the acomplishments of these hard working real estate associates along the Grand Strand and in the Carolinas.





RE/MAX Stats The RE/MAX Network: 89,536 Associates
6,244 Offices
85 Countries

0 comments: